SENDAI JAPAN

Dear my good friend, Tomoko Ihara of Sendai,Japan,

How are you? I hope you are in a safe condition. It has been such a long time since we last kept in touch. I guess we have been too busy with our own things. The recent tsunami which hit your area is one of those which has made me aware of the importance of KEEPING IN TOUCH. The world and everything around it can wait! Our friends and family are more important!

Sometimes, it's so difficult for me to put aside a few minutes for a friend (and family members) due to the demand of my teaching job in a secondary school. My job is taking away 18-20 hours of my day. There has been moments when I have thought of quitting this demanding job so that I can focus more on matters that are more crucial.

I pray for your safety dear friend.

Comments